Start with the whole team
- Your company is undergoing a transformation - what does that mean for your team?
- You want to implement agile working with your team - which approach would be the right one?
- You want to promote self-organization in your team - how can you increase personal responsibility?
Our introduction to agile training helps you to understand agile in your company and provides the motivation to further engage with agile values, principles and practices.
The training conveys all essential aspects of agility. In the one-day in-house course, we give you an overview of the topics around agility. We clarify which motivators are important for agile working. Agile values and principles provide the basis for success and are an integral part of the training. We give you an overview of the best-known agile frameworks, enabling you to better categorize them for your organization.
The Agile Jumpstart Training is the perfect introduction to agile working.
We tailor our in-house courses to your individual needs, with the goal of creating a common understanding of agility within the company.
So far, we have seen great success in companies where we have talked to the management level at the beginning about which forces affect employees, teams and the company as soon as agility is introduced.
It is important to build a common knowledge base on agile and to create a clear picture in which work situations project approach models such as waterfall, kanban or scrum are useful to use.
In the Agile Jumpstart training we will cover the following topics:
- What is agility?
- When does agility make sense?
- What motivators (values & principles) are important?
- How can I differentiate agile culture, agile practices and agile methods?
- Experience Scrum
- Experience Kanban
From knowing to doing - how do we now implement the theoretical knowledge in our company?
After the theoretical knowledge has been developed in the Agile Jumpstart training, it is important to work out the next steps with the managers and selected employees. These vary greatly depending on the situation in the company, but usually revolve around the following questions:
- How do we want to start agility in our company or team?
- Which values do we want to live?
- Which agile framework do we want to start with?
- What are sensible team compositions in the long term?
- How do we increase autonomous work?
- How can we improve collaboration and at the same time avoid dependencies?
Increase your team success now
On the date of your choice, at the location of your choice or live online. We would be happy to design your individual team training with you.
Just contact us. Melanie Dahms and our team will be happy to advise you.
Choosing the right seminar and the right trainer is sometimes not easy. At DasScrumTeam we want every team to be satisfied with their choice of in-house team training. Therefore we provide:
- detailed preparation of technique and framework before the training
- optimal learning through a mix of learning methods
- direct contact with the experienced trainer with more than 15 years of Scrum experience
- high-quality materials, no matter if presence or live-online
We are happy to help you
Inhouse courses are an integral part of our offer to companies for the successful implementation of Scrum. As a supplement to our training program, they allow us to address the specific situation of the company and to set special accents.
Melanie Dahms and our team look forward to hearing from you.
Switzerland: +41 43 508 09 87
Germany: +49 471 9584 63 24
We help companies become agile. Our roots come from one of the first multi-team Scrum environments in Germany in 2004. As a Certified Scrum Trainer from the very beginning, we have been shaping Scrum since the early days of the Scrum Alliance.
After thousands of training participants and over hundred coaching clients we as a distributed company know pretty well what the working world needs now. Creative and successful products don't happen accidentally. They follow a systematic approach called Scrum. We are the specialists for it.