Got Scrum - and now?
New Offers for ScrumMasters
I have been working on a Scrum Alliance project to create better and more transparent offers for students of the basic CSM, CSPO and CSD classes over a year. We are about to launch the program publicly soon: The first trainers and coaches are ready to offer their curricula for Advanced-Certified ScrumMaster®, Advanced-Certified Scrum Product Owner and their extensions towards Certified Scrum Professional.
DasScrumTeam and our partner trainers will offer the first in-service classes, too. We will start offering an A-CSM®. Certified ScrumMasters can qualify for this class after about a year of Scrum practice.
- How do I find out if I am ready for this program? We will offer a series of webinars and self-assessments.
- What is in those advanced programs? We will start where the CSM has ended: reflection, facilitation, deepening, practice.
- Is there a certification? The Scrum Alliance® rewards this intermediate step towards CSP with a special credential.
I want to know more about it: Please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org, use our contact form or call us (+41 43 508 09 87).
About the author
Andreas Schliep is a founding member and executive partner of DasScrumTeam. He is a Scrum coach and trainer. He studied at the technical university of Bremerhaven, and worked as a software developer, project manager, team lead and group lead. Andreas has worked with Scrum since 2003. He became a full-time Scrummer in 2006.
Since then, he has helped to introduce and improve Scrum and agile practices in numerous companies all over the world. His favorite topics are quality management and scaling.
- Experienced ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Coach and Trainer
- Introduced Scrum at WEB.DE
- Coaching of internationally distributed teams
- Transition from RUP to Scrum at UOL Brazil
- Scrum Trainings and Coaching in Germany, Switzerland and Austria
Always up to date with the DasScrumTeam newsletter.
The best in terms of Scrum. Once a month. Every month.