The intensive training for the whole team
- Are you about to implement Scrum or are you in the middle of doing so?
- Your teams want to learn the benefits of agile product development as well as agile project management?
- You want a common denominator and more clarity about Scrum and its roles?
Then this training is exactly the right one for you. In our Scrum Jumpstart Training, we help you and your team find out what Scrum means for you and how the further path towards successful projects can look like for you.
The training teaches all aspects of Scrum in knowledge work. In the one-day Scrum Jumpstart training, we enable you to introduce Scrum to your team or to successfully advance the agile transformation. Our goal is to enable your executives including Scrum Master, Product Owner and teams to successfully develop incremental products.
The Scrum Jumpstart Training is the perfect start for successful agile product development.
We tailor our in-house courses to your individual needs, with the goal of creating a common understanding of agility within the company.
So far, we have seen great success in companies where we have talked to the management level at the beginning about which forces affect employees, teams and the company as soon as agility is introduced.
In this training, it is important to understand the Scrum framework in theory. Here we focus on the benefits of Scrum and explain how Scrum can develop its full impact. We work with practical examples and interactive exercises to show connections.
The following topics are covered in the Scrum Jumpstart Training:
- Scrum Framework overview
- Scrum values
- Scrum responsibilities (formerly roles)
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Artifacts
We make your teams more successful. Therefore, we will also shed light on the following topics situationally:
- Distributing work to teams instead of resources to projects.
- What are levers for increasing productivity in the company and what forces typically work against this?
- Transparency as a key to success and how Scrum can help.
- What is the Product Backlog and why are there not only User Stories in it?
From knowing to doing - how do we now implement the theoretical knowledge in our company?
After the theoretical knowledge has been developed, it is important to work out the first steps with the managers and selected employees. These vary greatly depending on the situation in the company, but generally revolve around the following questions:
- What are sensible team compositions in the long term?
- How do we increase independent work?
- How can we improve cooperation and at the same time avoid dependencies?
- How do we get from the requirements list to the product backlog?
- How can we establish continuous, measurable improvement?
- Which methods can we use to measure and prioritize the value of requirements?
- How do we arrive at a longer-term product roadmap despite planning in sprints?
Increase Your Team Success Now
On the date of your choice, at the location of your choice or live online. We would be happy to design your individual team training with you.
Just contact us. Melanie Dahms and our team will be happy to advise you.
Contact: Melanie Dahms
Melanie and our team are looking forward to your message. We are also happy to assist you by phone.
Secure these advantages for your company with us as your training partner. Please send us details of your desired seminar so that we can provide you with the best possible advice. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Switzerland: +41 43 508 09 87
Germany: +49 471 9584 63 24
Choosing the right seminar and the right trainer is sometimes not easy. At DasScrumTeam we want every team to be satisfied with their choice of in-house team training. Therefore we provide:
- detailed preparation of technique and framework before the training
- optimal learning through a mix of learning methods
- direct contact with the experienced trainer with more than 15 years of Scrum experience
- high-quality materials, no matter if presence or live-online
We help companies become agile. Our roots come from one of the first multi-team Scrum environments in Germany in 2004. As a Certified Scrum Trainer from the very beginning, we have been shaping Scrum since the early days of the Scrum Alliance.
After thousands of training participants and over hundred coaching clients we as a distributed company know pretty well what the working world needs now. Creative and successful products don't happen accidentally. They follow a systematic approach called Scrum. We are the specialists for it.