Scaling according to Agile, Scrum and Lean principles in the company
- Are you looking for a suitable framework with which you can scale an entire ecosystem of teams?
- Do you want to achieve more efficient collaboration with a common goal across your teams?
- Do you want to optimize the development, delivery and maintenance of your complex products with all stakeholders?
The training is suitable for teams and their decision makers. Together we will find out what is the right strategy to scale Agile, Lean and Scrum in your organization.
In the one-day course ScALeD-Jumpstart, we enable you and your employees to get an overview of different scaling models. Whether LeSS, Nexus, SAFe or Scrum@Scale, together we look at the different approaches and check which are the right solutions for you and your teams.
Does Scrum work as successfully in one team as in multiple teams? Can you transfer the rules that work well for one team to other teams without problems? And how do you prevent collaboration among them from becoming a fundamental scaling problem?
The ScALeD Jumpstart Training is the perfect extension for teams already working with the Scrum framework.
We tailor our in-house courses to your individual needs with the goal of creating a shared understanding of scaling in your organization.
We have seen great success in companies where we started by talking to leadership about the forces that affect employees, teams and the company as they begin to scale.
What is the best framework for your business? Let's take a look at your situation together. Do you want to deliver more projects or features in less time? Be careful not to scale your problems along the way.
In the Scaling Scrum Training, we will highlight the following topics:
- Expectations for scaling (What to scale and why?).
- Principles of scaled collaboration from ScALeD - Scaled Agile and Lean Development.
- Overview of the different scaling frameworks.
- Flight Levels
- Scaling Challenges
From knowing to doing - how do we now implement the theoretical knowledge in our company?
After the theoretical knowledge has been developed, it is important to discuss a suitable framework with the team. Together with the team, it is worked out how they want to start scaled agile working. It is important here that as many team members as possible are present, so that team members who are not yet working in an agile team at the beginning can also be quickly integrated later.
The following contents can be discussed in the workshop:
- Which framework is the right one to start our scaled agile product development?
- Which teams do we need and how could they be staffed?
- What coordination do we need for the launch?
- How can we improve collaboration and avoid dependencies at the same time?
- How can we improve continuously and measurably?
Increase Your Team Success Now
On the date of your choice, at the location of your choice or live online. We would be happy to design your individual team training with you.
Just contact us. Our team will be happy to advise you.
Choosing the right seminar and the right trainer is sometimes not easy. At DasScrumTeam we want every team to be satisfied with their choice of in-house team training. Therefore we provide:
- detailed preparation of technique and framework before the training
- optimal learning through a mix of learning methods
- direct contact with the experienced trainer with more than 15 years of Scrum experience
- high-quality materials, no matter if presence or live-online
We are happy to help you
Inhouse courses are an integral part of our offer to companies for the successful implementation of Scrum. As a supplement to our training program, they allow us to address the specific situation of the company and to set special accents.
Melanie Dahms and our team look forward to hearing from you.
Switzerland: +41 43 508 09 87
Germany: +49 471 9584 63 24
We help companies become agile. Our roots come from one of the first multi-team Scrum environments in Germany in 2004. As a Certified Scrum Trainer from the very beginning, we have been shaping Scrum since the early days of the Scrum Alliance.
After thousands of training participants and over hundred coaching clients we as a distributed company know pretty well what the working world needs now. Creative and successful products don't happen accidentally. They follow a systematic approach called Scrum. We are the specialists for it.