Scrum Jumpstart Online
The Quick Start to Scrum!
The training is the right choice if you want to understand what Scrum is today. You are about to introduce Scrum and don't want to wait but start immediately.
Take the quick introduction to Scrum now. Eight exciting video lessons with matching learning puzzles for reflection await you.
Scrum in a Nutshell:
- What Scrum is and where it comes from.
- Where you can use Scrum
- What roles and responsibilities there are
- How a product development with Scrum proceeds.
- Common traps in Scrum events
- Lots of practice tips, for the application of Scrum
The course was fun. The exercises after each sequence and the immediate evaluation were also great.
- Save time, through highly condensed learning material
- Source trusted knowledge from a Certified Scrum Trainer™ (CST)
- Get started with learning right away, thanks to online course
- Access to exclusive learning content that otherwise only participants of our certified courses have
- Knowing Scrum, to be agile in uncertain times
- The best content preparation for the Certified ScrumMaster, Product Owner, or Developer use
I would definitely recommend the course as an introduction. (...) I liked the format of the video tutorial, which is much easier to follow than a PDF or similar.
Yes, streaming via mobile internet on any smartphone or tablet is possible.
As long as we will offer this course, you will have access to it. Typically, we offer our products for at least 5 years, in many cases significantly longer.
Peter Beck. Since 2004, Peter has focused entirely on product development with Scrum. As a Certified Scrum Trainer from the very beginning in DACH, he has introduced Scrum to more than 5,000 people in his courses.
A Certified Scrum Trainer™ is a certification from the Scrum Alliance. The Scrum Alliance is the largest umbrella organization for Scrum certifications with over 700,000 certified members. As a non-profit organization, the Scrum Alliance is dedicated to the mission of transforming the world of work. The point of training quality and continuous development of Scrum is strongly in focus. The ScrumAlliance ensures through an elaborate process that every trainer of the Scrum Alliance has a deep understanding, a wide didactic breadth and extensive experience in Scrum. There are currently about 25 Certified Scrum Trainers in the DACH region.
Unfortunately, the course is only available in german at the moment.