Kai Simons joins DasScrumTeam
We are happy to welcome Kai at DasScrumTeam. Kai is a Scrum Coach and Trainer from Mannheim. After his studies of computer science in Aachen, he has worked as software developer, architect, team lead and technical project manager. Kai came across Scrum back in 2007, on the search for better ways to organize team work. He has worked since then in and with agile teams and organizations.
A warm welcome to Kai!
About the author
Andreas Schliep is a founding member and executive partner of DasScrumTeam. He is a Scrum coach and trainer. He studied at the technical university of Bremerhaven, and worked as a software developer, project manager, team lead and group lead. Andreas has worked with Scrum since 2003. He became a full-time Scrummer in 2006.
Since then, he has helped to introduce and improve Scrum and agile practices in numerous companies all over the world. His favorite topics are quality management and scaling.
- Experienced ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Coach and Trainer
- Introduced Scrum at WEB.DE
- Coaching of internationally distributed teams
- Transition from RUP to Scrum at UOL Brazil
- Scrum Trainings and Coaching in Germany, Switzerland and Austria